Exciting student opportunity available!
We are looking for confident, outspoken and motivated Student Ambassadors to represent the Revolancer brand and actively participate in building the company’s network. If that sounds like you – don’t waste any more time and apply now!
Revolancer is a UK freelance marketplace started in a University dorm room by Karl Swanepoel. Since then, we have launched and built an ever growing community of skilled freelancers, and ambitious businesses looking to hire freelancers.
On Revolancer, freelancers can make a profile and service listings for free, and pay a small commission only when they make sales. Buyers can hire skilled quality-vetted freelancers on Revolancer at a lower price than an agency would charge. Students on Revolancer also start on a 50% lower seller fee level.
Revolancer Brand Ambassador Role
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Revolancer Ambassador, here’s a quick overview of what we’re looking for, and what we will offer you through this position:
What you can expect from us:
- 3 month affiliate commissions from any buyers/sellers that sign up through your link
- Add ‘Revolancer Ambassador’ to your CV
- Access to mentors and other relevant contacts
- Exclusive badge on your Revolancer profile
- Recognised as part of the Revolancer Team
- Promotion pack and support
- A reference for future job applications
- Potential for Revolancer business cards with your affiliate link
What we expect from you:
- Promote Revolancer on social media and in person
- Mention Revolancer on your professional profiles (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Weekly progress updates via call or email
How do I apply?
Please upload your CV and brief written statement (cover letter) on this page, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
If you have any questions, please contact us.