Revolancer is a UK freelance marketplace started in a University dorm room. Since then, we have launched and built an ever growing community of skilled freelancers, and ambitious businesses looking to hire freelancers.
On Revolancer, freelancers can make a profile and service listings for free, and pay a small commission only when they make sales. Buyers can hire skilled quality-vetted freelancers on Revolancer at a lower price than an agency would charge. Students on Revolancer also start on a 50% lower seller fee level.
As a member of Revolancer’s marketing team, you will:
- personally contribute to the company’s overall marketing strategy;
- assist in planning, developing and scheduling the social media and e-mail marketing content;
- actively participate in building the company’s network; and
- support the day-to-day marketing administrative activities.
Through working autonomously on the assigned projects, you will develop numerous transferable employment skills, such as self-management and organisational and communication skills, which, we hope, will deepen your knowledge and interest in the marketing field.
- Some level of understanding of marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team
- Eagerness to learn
- Positive attitude and a head full of ideas!
- Previous experience in Social Media and e-mail marketing
- Familiarisation with tools such as Photoshop or Canva
- Knowledge of the industry